１. Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
Our Firm may collect such personal information about Our Clients/Consultors as one’s name, address, e-mail address, and any other personal information, with consent from Our Clients/Consultors. Our Firm uses the information collected for the following purposes:
- ●to provide information, legal services, etc. depending on Our Clients/Consultors’ requests;
- ●to respond to inquiries from Our Clients/Consultors;
- ●to improve convenience during using this website; or
- ●to conduct our services incidental to these purposes
２. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our Firm will not disclose Our Clients/Consultors’ personal information to third parties without the person’s consent; however, the following reasons will be excluded:
- ●if the disclosure is required by relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, or other governmental authorities;
- ●if the disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, physical safety, or individual property, and at the same time, if the client’s consent is difficult to obtain;
- ●if Our Firm determines that the disclosure is required to protect rights of, the interest of, the reputation of, or trust of Our Firm/third parties; or
- ●if Our Clients/Consultors gave prior consent to the disclosure of their personal information
３. Requests for Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion, or Suspension of Use, Etc. of Personal Information
Upon requests for the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, etc. of personal information, Our Firm will promptly respond to such requests according to Act after identifying these requesters as Our Clients/Consultors.
Please note that Our Firm may receive the fees for the disclosure of personal information, as the case may be.
４. About Access Analysis Tool
This website collects and analyzes access logs using “Google Analytics” by Google, Inc.
The traffic data is collected anonymously, without information that can identify the individuals involved.
If you wish to decline to be collected your access logs, you can disable cookies by modifying your browser settings. For more information, please visit Google Analytics Terms of Service.
５. Changes to this Policy
Our Firm may change this Policy without Our Clients/Consultors’ consent. If we make changes, we will post the latest version on our website, and renewed Policy takes effect from that time, except for the case set forth by Our Firm separately.
６. Contact Regarding Personal Information
If this website users have any inquiries regarding the personal information we collected, please use the following contact details.
- Sapporo International Law
- Address: 3rd Floor, Agile Minami 1-jo Building, Nishi 11-chome, Minami 1-jo, Chuo-ku, Sapporo 060-0061, Hokkaido
- TEL: +81-11-211-1615 (Weekdays 9:00 to 17:30)